I'm a Digital Marketing Manager, Graphic Artist, Web Designer, & Photographer
Lisa has proven to be a great asset to the company. Her creative graphics skills and understanding of digital marketing has supported the creation of brand awareness and communication of our product messaging.
I worked closely with Lisa for a period of three years during which time her range of responsibilities greatly expanded. She applied her graphic arts and web designer skills to significantly upgrade the company website and marketing literature. She led the design and implementation of a continuing series of improvements including development of consistent visual and written branding. Best in class SEO techniques and Google analytics were applied to maximize and document the ROI. She took on the challenge of becoming the Salesforce.com administrator where she drove the implementation of the Salesforce Lightening upgrade. Her technical skills are complimented by her knowledge of current marketing techniques. She pushes herself and those around her to constantly look for improved tools for marketing and analytics along with visually appealing branding. I expect the professional growth that I witnessed to accelerate as Lisa continues to advance in her career.
I had the pleasure of working with Lisa Harden-Stone during my tenure with CVD Equipment Corporation. Although not directly responsible for hiring her, it was easy for me to recognize and lobby for her to be hired. Lisa immediately became a valued member and asset to our team. Lisa revised CVD Equipment Corporation's website, marketing collateral and brand messaging very quickly with professional excellence and meticulous accuracy. There was no task too big or small Lisa was unable or unwilling to handle. She is a true marketing expert with outstanding organizational and execution skills. Lisa combines artistic ability and technical subject matter to create new and more appropriate branding that differentiated CVD's various business units within the markets they served. Lisa does not just get the job done, she gets it done correctly. Lisa is well versed in all of the required tools of her trade and plans ahead to allow for change, revision and growth for every project. Her portfolio of work speaks for itself.
Lisa was detail-oriented and hard working to provide us with a superior website. She was able to work around our hectic schedule and worked very well with our staff in obtaining the information necessary for her creative masterpiece. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone who may be interested in web design. She was reasonably priced and completed her work BEFORE the internal deadline provided. Not too many people can make that statement!
Lisa was an asset to Technical Tattoo Supply, with her creative ideas, organization, photography skills, and her overall commitment to the success of the company. Lisa made my job easier knowing I could call on her to perform any task and know it would be completed. Any company would do well to have Lisa.
Lisa recently re-designed the LICADD website. We were very happy with both her work and her work style. She's hard-working, creative and sticks to deadlines. The price was great and Lisa was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Lisa is a driven professional with a great work ethic. She pays attention to details and is talented at what she does. She created my business website and has helped me to endorse my product in many ways. By developing brochures and business cards I have been able to present my product to potential clients. Lisa was also open to my input, but always had fantastic ideas and creativity. I highly recommend her and feel that she will be an asset to any business.
Masters of Business Administration in Marketing
Western International University
Phoenix, AZ | October 2011
Relevant Coursework: Marketing Research, International Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Buyer Behavior & Sales Promotion, and E-Commerce Marketing
Bachelor of Arts in Commercial & Advertising Imaging
Santa Barbara, CA| April 2008
Relevant Coursework: Studio and On-location Lighting, Digital Imaging, Advertising, HTML Web Design, Graphic Design, Color Management, and Marketing Business.
Digital Marketing Manager
AstroNova, Inc. | West Warwick, RI | Sept. 2018 - present
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to globally manage all aspects of digital marketing operations
- Manage a small team of employees
- Execute inbound marketing strategies to build brand awareness, educate customers, and generate qualified leads utilizing relevant digital content
- Stay up-to-date on new digital marketing tools and implement best practices within the company
- Develop a global plan for website optimization to increase web traffic
- Manage website creation and maintenance with our webmaster for all AstroNova sites, including vendor and dealer sites
- Generate reports with key metrics on digital marketing initiative's performance, including Google
- Analytics, paid search, SEO, SEM, etc.
- Organize and execute email campaign strategies (via NetSuite/CRM tools) including promotions, automations, trigger responses, post-purchase drip campaigns, re-engagement campaigns, and newsletters
- Create A/B tests, track, and report on digital marketing campaigns
- Understand target audiences and acquire prospect listings
- Optimize lead scoring strategy
- Manage social media marketing strategies including profile optimization and display advertising
- Establish online trust by optimizing Google, Facebook, and other appropriate reviews
- Share partnership content to elevate our social media presence with industry partners, media contacts, reps/dealers, and industry content hubs
- Digitally promote events, such as trade shows (pre, during, and post show), and webinars, globally
- Coordinate marketing into other avenues, such as direct mail, to cost-effectively share consistent messaging in support of comprehensive campaigns
- Communicate with Marketing Team and other business leaders to understand business needs, recommend, and apply new digital marketing initiates and report results
Marketing Production Specialist
CVD Equipment Corporation | Central Islip, NY | March 2015 - Aug. 2018
- Maintain, design, and update content on multiple websites
- Maintain SEO metadata, keywording, and reporting
- Maintain and optimize Google AdWords campaigns
- Monitor website traffic and reports using Google Analytics
- Maintain website data and diagnostics with Google Webmaster Tools
- Visualize complex concepts and communicate them through illustration and graphic design
- Design print and digital literature, promotional, and advertisement materials using Adobe® CC InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Produce and design graphics, product decals, logos, document templates, banners, posters, brochures, emails, etc
- Design and distribute press releases and email blasts using Constant Contact
- Track lead generation, all ad campaigns, and ROI using Salesforce
- The Salesforce administrator and team liaison and hold the Mountaineer Rank and 30 badges in Trailhead.
- Photograph products for website and print literature and adverts
- Produce enhanced and modify photographs for print and production
- Organize and maintain a library of design work, templates, logos, print materials, and photos
- Organize, maintain, and track tasks and projects
- Create, update, and track corporate social media content
Marketing Communications Specialist
Sage Parts Plus, Inc. | Melville, NY | April 2013 - Feb. 2015
- Met with sales and marketing staff to discuss communication requirements
- Created, designed, and reviewed product literature
- Created and designed product packaging and branding
- Researched, wrote, and developed concepts for marketing materials, website, and trade show graphics
- Developed and coordinated media packages including letters and brochures
- Developed direct marketing programs and monitor roll-out of all campaigns
- Developed, design, and coordinated all campaign advertising on all media levels
- Created, designed, and scheduled all email marketing campaigns
- Photographed and edited product images for print and website marketing purposes
Marketing Creative Director
Technical Tattoo Supply | West Babylon, NY | April 2010 - April 2013
- Designed product packaging, advertisements, point-of-purchase, and flyers
- Photographed products for print catalogue and the online store
- Designed and managed email marketing campaigns
- Administered website and e-commerce